Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pickled Fish Eyes

For once my dad woke up before anyone else on a Saturday.  He had to get up earlier because he, my little brother (the one who likes chickens), and one of dad's buddies were going fishing.  So they got up at 6:00 a.m. 

I got up at 6:30 a.m. to wake up my older sister because we had to leave at 7:00 for cabin cleaning. 

We got home at 2:30 and dad and my little brother were going to go fishing again.  Guys and fishing.  Well, at least we got a break from them for the majority of the day.  

We don't have air conditioning in our house, so we set up four fans in the living room.  I heard that Saturday there was 100% humidity outside.  Someone I talked to was wondering why we weren't breathing water. 

We watched a movie and mom and my older sister thought it was creepy, but it was really mild compared to some other movies.  It had this part in it where this dog cut the throat of the creature's neck.  And another part where they cut a person's neck.  I thought it was a pretty good movie.  The animation was choppy at some parts, but otherwise it was o.k. 

My older sister doesn't like bloody movies, and when I am watching a cop show or another show, she won't really watch them because they have quite a bit of blood in them. 

Sunday morning we went to church and afterward we were discussing where we should eat.  Dad said that we should just go home and eat the fish they had caught yesterday.  "Yeah.  We could have pickled fish eyes."  I joked.  Dad said that we would have to save a lot of eyes for that.  I think he was kidding, but I don't know.  I don't even know if people pickle fish eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment