Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Today we were going shopping in Bemidji for summer clothes.  Yippee.  (not enthusiastic) 

Shopping with everyone is so annoying.  Everyone is either talking or complaining about how they don't want to go here, or they don't like this outfit, or it's too cold, or it's too hot.  Ugh.  Talk about a massive headache.  And I am not exaggerating.  The Duggars, who have 19 children must be insane, because no one in their right mind would want that many kids.  After living in a family of 8 I know for a fact that I never want to have kids. 

Anyways, I got to drive.  I now realize why parents hate to turn on the air conditioning in the car, because when you do after a few minutes they'll say, "Turn off the air conditioning, it's too cold."  And five minutes later, "Turn on the ac I'm sweating in here."  Destiny says, "Turn on the windows, I'm hot."  Then later she'll say, "Close the hot air."  Dad says that means shut up.  Obviously it does not. 

Well we got there safely anyways.  Which was no shock since I was driving.  :) 

We got Hope some stuff at JCpennys and I got a pair of pants and two pairs of shorts and three tops because my wardrobe is non-existent.  My sister Faith on the other hand has plenty of clothes.  Most of which she says she does not wear but doesn't want to part with because she made need them someday.  Yeah, when Susannah becomes another Albert Einstein. 

Mom got some stuff at Christopher & Banks, and while she was getting that we distracted the little ones with some ice cream at Dairy Queen.  We then proceeded to Joann Fabrics and then went to Claire's where Hope got a suffed animal key chain and I got some awesome glasses.  Isaac thinks they are creepy, and I have to admit I do look strange in them, but whatever, they are still awesome. 

We drove home and here I sit, bored out of my brain.  Why do people say that?  You can't be bored out of your brain.  Just like people say "easy as pie."  How is pie easy?  Could someone please explain this? 

 I did happen to see a dead raccoon on the road.  Poor thing.  In my sister's English class she had to read a book about a lady who would bury any dead animal she found on the road.  That seems a little strange, but I guess it's better than everyone running it over a million times or hitting a dumb crow who landed on the road to eat scraps of the body. 


"You hear me cluckin' big chicken."  My dad said.  I have no idea what he said before that, I wasn't paying much attention. 

"Oh yes, master chicken."  I replied. 

Another thing my dad says a lot, besides "you hear me cluckin' big chicken, is "You know, a guy could," whenever he is talking about something that he could do. 

Well, I am through writing for tonight, so...so long for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment