Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Grandpa's Birthday

At about 7:23 p.m. we went to grandma and grandpa's house to celebrate grandpa's birthday.  We had cake and ice cream, played some bingo and then went home. 

It seems to be a new tradition that every time we go to grandma's house we play bingo.  That's probably because we get quarters if we win.  :)  It's pretty fun. 
Hope slammed her finger in the door at our grandparents house and started crying like crazy.  She finally calmed down a little when grandma got a band-aid on her finger.  She got an ice pac for it too. 

The other day Isaac licked his finger when he had just gone into the chicken coop and washed out the chickens dirty water dishes.  "Gross."  I said to him. 

"Well..."  He started to lecture like a college professor.  (that rhymes:)  "Some people believe that we are related to apes, who are related to monkeys, who are related to every other kind of animal, who are related to dogs whose tongue is the cleanest part of their body, so...I guess my tongue is the cleanest part of my body."  Brothers. 

"But we didn't evolve from apes Isaac."  I said.  "So your tongue isn't the cleanest part of your body." 

Charity keeps on saying a line from the movie the Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 "Don't look back but someone shaved your hiny."  Then she laughs for about five minutes. 

Isaac and I are almost done cleaning the shed.  We are going to paint it too. 

Now I can see why some people haven't written a new post in months...motivation is lacking. 

Well that is all. 











No comments:

Post a Comment