Saturday, September 10, 2011

Apron Selling

So...today was the Taste of Home Convention and we were going to be selling our aprons, button bracelets, coupon holders, casserole covers, flower headbands, pins and hair clips. 

It was kind of fun, kind of boring, kind of hectic.  A lot of people were there and we were quite busy.  The show started at 3:00 but we got there at 8:00 to set up and get ready.  A lot of people who weren't even going to the cooking show just showed up to look at all the other cute things that people were selling. 

When the show started there was no one around looking at stuff so me and Faith decided to make a duct tape apron.  It took an hour and a half and turned out looking surprisingly cute.  I say surprisingly because we made a lot of mistakes while making it but hey it's our first one and we both thought that it turned out pretty nice.  The show ended and we packed up and headed out.  

Isaac is quite funny at times.  He says whatsoever instead of whatever.  For example if you said that he liked rabbits more than chickens he'd say, "Oh whatsoever."  Isn't that funny?  Or am I the only person who thinks that this is funny just because of all the time I have been spending with my crazy brother?  Maybe I am just crazy.  A crazy person who thinks everyone around me is crazy.  Naw.  That obviously cannot be right.  Right? 

Since school has started there really isn't anything unique to report about.  I am starting homeschool classes this Monday.  I am taking a writing class, art class and a Spanish class.  Homeschool classes haven't really been very enjoyable for me in past years.  I guess I don't socialize well with kids my age.  That sentence made me sound like I was trying to get the world to pity me.  I can assure you that I am not.  I am fine with being not social it's just my mom is all worried about me not socializing or going up to someone who I don't even know and talking to them like we were old friends.  I'm just not that kind of person.  I didn't really want to sign up for classes but I wanted to take Spanish and writing and mom made me take art.  I want to learn stuff but I want to do it alone...not in a group.  In past experience we had to get up in front of a group without warning and say stuff.  I hate doing that. 

I am very tired and cannot think of what to write next so this is good night. 

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment