Wednesday, September 7, 2011

State Fair

This year I took my game table to State Fair for 4-H.  Faith and I also did a team demonstration together.  We got a blue ribbon.  Our demo was on rope tricks.  I think the audience's favorite was when we pulled the rope through our necks.  That was our favorite one too. 

It was actually really nice weather at State Fair this year.  Except for the night mom and the rest of the clan came to the State Fair to see our projects and stuff.  I had left my sweater in the dorms because it was perfect weather outside and I didn't think it was going to get too cold.  Yeah....it got quite cold.  I was in shorts and a T-shirt and everyone else was wearing pants and sweaters.  And then the next day it was warm outside and I had brought my sweater with so I had to carry it around the rest of the day.  How predictable.  :) 

We ate a lot of cheese curds.  Yum! :)   I got a blue ribbon on my game table too.  More later but for now I have to leave. 

See you soon! 

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment